Sep 1, 2009

MCAT TEST SCORES DAY and Karma

So, I'm supposed to get my MCAT scores back today. In the near future I'll probably be drinking Whiskey or an Appletini (in honor of JD on Scrubs.)



Before I get my score back I am going to go volunteer at the hospital and hopefully be on time for the first time in a while. Maybe this will start a snowballing (not in the Clerks since) of good Karma and I will score well enough to have girly drinks in my future.

This morning I awoke to what I consider good omens. Two new Bomb the Music Industry songs were waiting for me, as long as the Bouncing Soul's new monthly song which is basically a listing of badass things and sounds like it was written in the early nineties.



It states that Mr. T, Shamwow, Swearing, and your mom are all badass...

Since I have good omens, will soon have good karma, and am uncontrollably awesome...

I am cautiously certain I did awesome...

or terrible...

could swing either way.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Yay for good karma. I love you- that should be good karma! You'll do fine!