Aug 26, 2008

Hariet and Hillary...

Wow, I posted 20 minutes ago and I'm back again. I wanted to post a quick response to Hillary Clinton's speech at the Democratic Convention. It was excellent and unifying I guess for any jackass saying that they'll never vote for Obama because they liked Hillary. (I understand preferring Hilary over Obama, but there is no rational reason to not vote or vote McCain over Obama) If you are in that camp and were not swayed tonight, you are indeed a jackass. I wonder if those speeches really make a difference. Hillary quoted Harriet Tubman. Wasn't there someone more modern she could quote? The she ended by wishing everyone Godspeed. Apparently we all need to go somewhere really fast. She didn't say where and I can't necessarily go rush out and vote for Obama at 8:15 on August 26th.

Good speech though and hopefully a few idiots were swayed by their cult leader's words. Hillary is great, but she isn't the most amazing woman in an office. She was a first lady and then a 2 term senator. There are a lot of other women out there that have overcome much greater odds than being married to a popular president and becoming a senator in a liberal state.

I want Hillary involved. Give her a position in the cabinet and help her get universal health care passed, but Barrack Obama should and hopefully will be president. Harriet Tubman said so...

So did Helen Keller.

Yay for cheep jokes,

Peace,
Bob Fantastic

1 comment:

April said...

Right on Bob. Right on!

I was also moved to vote immediately after Obama's speech (for Obama of course) but alas I could not, and I'm trying to figure things out with an absentee ballot! YAY FOR OBAMA AND CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!