Nov 4, 2008

The Obama Boom

Coming August 2009: The Obama BOOM!

Move over baby boomers and gen xers. This group of newborns will be raised by parents who celebrated Obama's historic rise to the presidency with wild hopeful sex of change, realizing that it may indeed be safe and ok to bring a child into this world. Others merely banged for the joy of it and forgot to use a condom.

So join in the ObamaBOOM and bang all this week, because your baby's future looks a lot brighter now. I already Obamabanged once this evening and I might be going back for seconds. Let's raise a generation of kid's with August 4th birthdays and positive outlooks on the future. To spice things up, feel free to role play. Tonight I was Obama and my wife Morgan was Michelle. In an hour when we're ready to go again, maybe we'll go with a throwback and I'll be JFK and Morgan can be Marylin. Remember, now you might even be able to pay for healthcare for the kid.

Contribute to a liberal America and screw nonstop for the next week.

This message was endorsed by what Obama is probably doing right now...

...making another first daughter to play with the new first puppy.

I don't know what God I believe in, but for the first time I can truly say God Bless America, now stop reading this and go bang like good citizens! OBAMASTYLE!


Bob Fantastic

(Bowchicawowwow)

No comments: